Let Your Fear Take A Back Seat As Diving At One Of These Locations Has Much More To It.
It’s time to let loose and touch upon some of the amazing spots across the globe, where the nature is found flaunting its unparalleled beauty. These whereabouts accommodate in them a world that cannot be imagined until the time it is experienced. So let the adrenaline run free through your veins as you experience a world that is beyond one’s imagination.
1. Watch The Mantas (fish related to sharks) Go By At Kona Mantas, Hawaii USA.
2. Experience Water Skiing While Being Tied To A Tree At Nakwakto Rapids, British Columbia, Canada.
3. Catch A Glimpse Of Kelp Crabs And Minuscule Snails Amidst Frond At Point Lobos, Carmel, California.
4. See The Whale Sharks Munch On Food At Isla Mujeres, Mexico
5. Drop Directly Into The Large Horseshoe Shaped Amphitheater At Palancar Horseshoe
6. Witness The World’s Healthiest Coral Reefs At Cabo Pulmo Baja California, Mexico
7. You Long For A Sight Of Big Animals, Darwin’s Arch At Galapagos, Ecuador Is The Place To Be At.
8. For A Great Cave And A Cavern Dive, You Need To Show Up At Gran Cenote, Riviera Maya, Mexico
9. Tunnels, Canyons, a Rocky Bottom Covered With Sea Life, Pedras Secas, Fernando De Noronha, Brazil Has It All.
10. Visit Critter Corner In The Muck Diving Capital Of The Caribbean – St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
So suit up and get prepared to dive in. We bet you would be all praises for this amazing experience.