JBL Released Four New Headphones Under JBL Everest 2.0 Wireless Headphones Branding And These In – Ear, On – Ear And Around Ear Headphones Offer Freedom From Wires, Unmatched Comfort And Breed Finest Sound Quality.
Music lovers on the fly kind of hate arranging, untangling their wired ear-cans. So they find Bluetooth headphones pretty much a thing. And with premium smartphone manufacturers ditching the headphones jack in their latest flagships, Bluetooth headphones are the way ahead.
But ask a staunch audiophile to choose between wired headphones, headphones supporting WiFi based wireless technologies or Bluetooth headphones, our mate would always settle for either of the first two.
Reason? The lossless uncompressed audio quality that these wired or WiFi based headphones tend to breed.
Bluetooth technology in fact was originally designed not considering the super audio fidelity. It was simply developed to connect your phone headsets and speakerphones. It was also designed with a very limited bandwidth, making the compressing of the audio signal simply unavoidable. This was completely a fit for your phone conversations, but a bad deal for reproducing quality music signals.
Over the years, however, Bluetooth sound quality has improved robustly. The recent 4.0 Bluetooth standard was updated to Bluetooth 5.0 in December 2016, that promises up to 4 times the range and twice the speed, although it is yet to be seen coming in a big way.
That being said, we can still not place wired and Bluetooth headphones side to side when it comes to audio quality, but the latest JBL Everest 2.0 wireless headphones range are undoubtedly a great deal.
Check out the specs of each of the models to know why these are a must buy for music enthusiasts who wanna have headphones making finest sound quality and make them go wire – free.
JBL Everest Range
JBL recently unveiled its Everest headphones lineup which includes four new wireless models – the in-ear JBL Everest 110, on-ear JBL Everest 310, over-ear JBL Everest 710 and around-ear JBL Everest Elite 750NC.
JBL Everest 110
JBL Everest 310
JBL Everest 710
JBL Everest 750NC
The premium of all are the JBL Everest Elite 750NC headphones that come with Adaptive Noise Cancelling technology which lets you tune out the noise around and have an elevated listening experience.
Specs Across The JBL Everest 2.0 Range
1) Go All Wire – Free: The entire line-up supports Bluetooth connectivity that allows you to do away with the trouble of tangling wires of your headphones. There are hardly any headphones yet that support the latest Bluetooth 5.0 version; JBL Everest headphones range, pretty much like its competition, supports Bluetooth 4.0 version.
2) Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound: Sound quality ain’t a matter of concern as you get to have the same elevated experience, the dynamic acoustic performance that JBL has been offering from the past 70 years.
3) Echo Cancelling Microphone: The entire range comes with a built in microphone that comes with echo cancellation technology, allowing the user to take crystal clear, hands free calls.
4) Hours Of Battery With A Quick Recharge: The hours of playing time with the Micro USB built-in battery and the quick recharge time vary across models.
In – Ear JBL Everest 11o: 8 hours of playing time with a quick recharge time of 2 hours.
On – Ear JBL Everest 310: 20 hours of playing time with a quick recharge time of 2 hours.
Over – Ear JBL Everest 710: 25 hours of playing time with a quick recharge time of 2 hours.
Around – Ear JBL Everest Elite 750NC: Up to 15 hours on active noise cancellation mode; up to 20 hours of playing time when on wireless mode with a quick recharge time of 3 hours.
5) Connect And Share: Only Everest 310 and 710 support the ShareMe 2.0 technology that allows the users to connect to other bluetooth headphones to share games, music and videos across any brand and that too all wireless.
6) Adaptive Noise Cancelling: The JBL Everest Elite 750NC supports noise cancelling technology that allows the users to control the ambient noise to have a premium audio quality experience. This can be done either via the My JBL headphones app or the earcup buttons.
7) TruNote Auto Sound Calibration: This too comes with only JBL Everest Elite 750NC. Calibration personalizes the audio performance based on the ear cup fit, providing the most authentic version of music possible.
8) Software Developer Kit: With the Everest Elite 750NC, developers can personalize the headphones by having access to smart experiences by downloading the CES 2017 Innovation award winning JBL Everest Elite Software Developer Kit (SDK), which is currently available at www.developer.harman.com.
9) Comfort Fit: The entire range is ergonomically designed to fit the unique contour of listeners’ ears. Listeners experience unprecedented comfort – allowing a longer, more enjoyable experience.
10) Fold And Carry: A sleek fold-flat design and a premium, hard carrying case allow maximum portability and protection.
11) Color Variants: The four models come in different color variants.
In – Ear JBL Everest 110: Steel Blue, Gunmetal and Silver
On – Ear JBL Everest 310: Brown, Gunmetal, Purple and Silver
Over – Ear JBL Everest 710: Gunmetal and Silver
Around – Ear JBL Everest Elite 750NC: Steel Blue, Gunmetal and Silver
12) What’s Inside The Box: Well, apart from the pair of headphones, here’s what you get with different models of the Everest headphones range.
In – Ear JBL Everest 110: Eartips in small, medium and large sizes, charging cable, warning card, warranty card, safety sheet, quick start guide.
On – Ear JBL Everest 310: Detachable remote cable, charging cable, carrying case, warning card, warranty card, safety sheet, quick start guide.
Over – Ear JBL Everest 710: Detachable remote cable, charging cable, carrying case, warning card, warranty card, safety sheet, quick start guide.
Around – Ear JBL Everest Elite 750NC: Detachable remote cable, charging cable, carrying case, flight adaptor, warning card, warranty card, safety sheet, quick start guide.
In – Ear JBL Everest 110: $99.95
On – Ear JBL Everest 310: $199.95
Over – Ear JBL Everest 710: $249.95
Around – Ear JBL Everest Elite 750NC: $299.95